Sunday, January 10, 2010

Now that Christmas break is over, I think it's time for a break.


Well, Christmas break is officially over and there is nothing less for us to do but to take down the tree (something we probably should have done last week). Honestly after all we had going on I am ready for a break. I worked double shifts most days at work and the second week of the break I got a little sick, but don't worry we managed to have some fun too :) Ok so it was pretty much the best Christmas ever since it was the first time me and Jess got to spend Christmas together...

Here are just a few of the highlights from the break (though if memory serves me there were definitely many more things that went on that were fun and interesting).

First big news was that Jessica got me a shiny new digital camera, so I will finally be able to include some photos with this whole blog deal. We spent Christmas Eve and day with my family then Christmas Day with Jess's family. Here is the traditional pajama Christmas Eve shot with my fam:

Christmas morning was pretty exciting. It's always a lot more fun to have little kids on Christmas morning, here are a few of the shots from Christmas morning:



Afterwards we headed up to Jess's house and had some fun celebrations there:

(I think Nik was the most excited for her present...)



We also got to go to the Romney's house for Baby Ada's blessing and some wonderful food as well.


And finally we spent one day tubing with the Blacks. It was way fun.






I also got to go boarding with my bro's but unfortunately not many pictures got taken there. Oh and finally this game dominated nearly every visit we spent at the Blacks (I even won one of the times...):


And that kids, was basically my break, now I guess its back to the real world of school and such... (Speaking of which you'll now be able to tune into my blog at least once a week and find something new, since it will be an assignment for my writing class.)


Oh and I loved my break and getting to spend some extra time with Jess, which always makes me happy.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

It looks like a great Christmas! We're sad we weren't able to be there to play with you guys, too. The tubing looks like so much fun! I'm also glad to hear you'll be blogging more often, it's nice to hear what's going on with you guys :)

Jord said...

You are a working fool and I'm glad you're back to normal life. Good recap of events! We loved seeing you and Jess too and were glad to get a peek of your beautiful (and manly) apartment.

Unknown said...

Jordan I am under no dilusions, I know my apartment is not manly...