Monday, April 6, 2009

General Conference

I woke up this morning at 7:00 am and I thought what a fantastic morning! Then slowly as it sunk in that I had class in an hour. Ugh. This weekend was so relaxing that somehow it just slipped my mind that I still have a couple weeks of school.
General Conference was amazing. Jess and I went up to Midway to spend it with my parents. Saturday was a little chilly, but we had some fun staying inside playing the Wii between sessions. We also got to take a quick dip in the hot tub/pool. After priesthood Dad and I went to get some dinner, we tried a new barbecue place close to Heber, unfortunately they were out of ribs, sausage, garlic mashed potatoes, and half of their menu; in spite of all the missing menu items I must say that the pulled pork was simply spectacular.
Sunday's weather was gorgeous, we went on a nice walk between sessions and it felt so good! Overall it was a fantastic weekend it was nice to take a break and get to listen to God's servants and enjoy a nice relaxing weekend with family. It was a little sad driving home and coming back to the real world. Another 2 weeks... I can make it....

No comments: